Turn Your CNC Machine into Cash
We have clients currently looking to purchase the “wanted machines” listed below. Do you have one of these machines that you're no longer using? Would you rather have cash on hand than the equipment? Would you like a guaranteed, quick sale for your pre-owned CNC machinery? If you are interested in selling one of these machines, please contact us — we offer cash plus immediate removal!
In addition to our “wanted” list, CNC Exchange buys and sells any type of CNC machine you may have on hand. For machines with a waiting buyer, we pay in cash so we can get your used equipment from your facility to its next home as soon as possible.
We buy and sell used machinery of all types, including:
- Milling machines
- CNC routers
- CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers
- Grinding machines
- And more — if you’re looking to sell industrial machinery, contact us to discuss an offer.
Why Should You Sell Used Manufacturing Equipment?
There are many reasons you might want to sell a CNC machine. The primary reason for many of our sellers is to recoup some of their initial investment when a machine is no longer needed in their facility. Some common scenarios where one might want to sell industrial equipment include:
- Moving to a different or larger facility, where the cost of transporting the equipment is prohibitive
- Excess capacity, where the machinery is often sitting idle
- Expanding capabilities and service offerings, where a newer machine is intended to replace a still-functional older machine
- A desire to purchase new machinery instead of repairing an existing machine
- New technology availability, where an older machine is no longer needed
In each of these scenarios, the equipment you no longer need is still of value to another manufacturer. Rather than brokering a sale yourself or managing the complex removal and disposal of a machine, selling your machine eases your logistical burden and enables you to recoup a part of your initial investment as well.
Selling With CNC Exchange
When you sell used industrial equipment with CNC Exchange, you tap into the benefits of more than 50 years of experience in buying and selling these types of machines. Our reputation attracts an extensive network of buyers, so we’re able to offer favorable cash terms to sellers if they can fulfill an item on our extensive “wanted” list. Because we have purchased and removed thousands of machines, our process is down to a science — making it completely seamless for you.
Ready to discuss selling your used CNC equipment? Contact us to start the conversation!
2005+ FULL 4TH AXIS AND COOLANT THRU SPINDLE
-up to 5 axes
- horizontal grinding table
- designed for knives, scissors and hand tools
- SNS control of LTE Siemens and BOSCH
Tornos SAS 16