Current and Upcoming CNC Machine Auctions
Are You Going, Going, Gone to an Auction?
Auctions are a great way to buy and sell industrial machinery in a relatively short period of time. CNC Exchange and its partner, Premier Asset Recovery Group, conduct auctions that feature high-quality, pre-owned CNC lathes, CNC Swiss-type lathes, CNC routers, CNC machining centers (vertical and horizontal) and all other types of industrial equipment. Whether you’re in the market to purchase a machine or you’re interested in selling one asset or an entire plant’s worth, an auction can be the perfect solution.
Auctions help sellers to:
- Target a large, geographically dispersed audience
- Increase buyers’ enthusiasm and interest
- Generate quick and final sales
- Provide ready cash for used assets
Buyers enjoy the ability to:
- Choose from a wide pool of available machines
- Stretch their budgets by purchasing used equipment
- Lower their depreciation vs. new machines
- Rely on trusted, professional auctioneers
Our Auction and Appraisal Services
CNC Exchange partners with Premier Asset Recovery Group, LLC to offer professional CNC auction and appraisal services. Our experts help you determine the proper value for your equipment, and ensure a successful auction experience for both sellers and buyers.