What Types of Machinery Does CNC Exchange Sell?
CNC Exchange buys and sells a wide range of used CNC equipment. We offer machinery such as:
- Used CNC mills
- Used CNC lathes
- Used CNC grinding machines
- Used CNC routers
- Multiple axis options — 2-axis, 3-axis, 4-axis, 5-axis
- Vertical and horizontal machining centers
Our extensive network of manufacturing facilities and other partners means that we always have a wide inventory on hand. If you’re in search of a CNC mill for sale or another particular machine that you don’t see listed, just contact us. We maintain an extensive “wanted” list, offering favorable prices that help us find the machine you’re looking for — fast.
Buying From CNC Exchange
Our sales process is designed with one thing in mind — your satisfaction. Whatever you need — a used CNC mill for sale, a used CNC lathe for sale, or beyond — we take steps to ensure that you get the equipment you’re expecting, in a convenient time frame for you, at the right price.
When buying from CNC Exchange, you can expect a detail-oriented approach with no surprises, and that the process is as convenient as possible. The CNC Exchange difference includes:
- Comprehensive documentation whenever possible, including manuals, manufacturer specs, repair history and more
- Pictures and videos of machines so that you can make an informed decision, even if you can’t inspect a machine in-person
- A 30-day repair/return privilege for most machines
- The benefit of 50 years’ experience in selling used CNC equipment — we know what buyers like you want
Why Purchase Used CNC Equipment Instead of New?
There are numerous reasons to purchase used CNC equipment, especially when cost is a primary factor in your decision. When you look for used equipment such as a CNC lathe or a CNC milling machine for sale, you access benefits such as:
- Paying for only the features you need — don’t pay for newer technology you won’t use
- A documented history of maintenance and, in many cases, reconditioning or refurbishing that guarantees a more finely tuned, higher-performing machine than “out of the box” models
- Significant cost benefits, often at prices 30 percent — or more — below the cost of a new machine Are You Looking to Sell Equipment?
If you have CNC equipment that no longer meets your needs, contact us to discuss selling it. We offer the same dedication to service as buyers that we do as sellers — offering you favorable prices, immediate removal, and a seamless process in getting rid of your used equipment and recouping some of your investment.
Why Work With CNC Exchange?
We have been buyers and sellers of used CNC equipment for over 50 years for one reason — the service we deliver to our customers. We are dedicated to building relationships through customer satisfaction, so that you will walk away from a transaction looking forward to working with us once more. For further information about how we can work together, contact us today.