Skip to main content
- Association of Machinery & Equipment Appraisers (AMEA)
Certified Appraiser 1994 - 2009
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP) Completed October 2002
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from the economics department of Brown University, 1979
- Employed full time by Gray Machinery Company in 1981
President of Gray Machinery Company, 1984 – Present
Managing Director of Premier Asset Recovery Group, 2000 - 2009
- Gray Machinery Company has directly participated in the liquidation and/or auction of over 150 firms including such companies as: Midway Airlines, Amoco, Textron, Excello, Amca International, Heideleberg, I.T.T., Corning, Parker Hannifin, Giddings & Lewis, Etc.
- Gray Machinery is a member of the Association of European Machine Tool Merchants.
- Mr. Gray was a member of the board of Directors of the Machinery Dealers National Association from 1986 – 1988