20" X 20" PALLETS MAZAK NEXUS HCN 6000 ll 4-AXIS CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
Mazak is one of the most-established, longest-running CNC machine manufacturers in the business, with a reputation for quality and durability in its machines to match. We offer used Mazak machines for sale, providing you with access to its broad range of advanced machining capabilities, at a much lower price than a new machine.
At any given time, our used Mazak selection includes machines from the full line of Mazak products. Typical options include:
- Used Mazak mills
- Used Mazak lathes
- Used Mazak turning centers
- Multi-axis machines — 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-axis
- Vertical and horizontal machines
- Integrated multi-task machines
We also maintain a “wanted” list for our customers. If, for example, you don’t see a used Mazak lathe for sale but are in search of one, just let us know. We continually engage our vast network of connections and partners to find exactly the machine you want.
Why Used Mazak CNC Machines?
There are many reasons to consider purchasing a used Mazak CNC machine instead of a new one, but it usually boils down to cost. This lower initial investment is almost impossible to pass up when considering the quality and performance benefits that a used machine can offer:
- Most used machines are only a few years old and continue to perform at a high level. Every one of our listings includes a year of production, so you know the exact age of the machine.
- The benefit of years of fine-tuning and maintenance — used machinery often runs better than out-of-the-box equipment that has yet to be properly calibrated.
- Lower barrier of entry into new processes or expanded capacity for your shop.
- When working with CNC Exchange, you gain access to a new supplier-partner that you can turn to whenever you’re in need of machines or tooling. We also purchase your used machinery, so if you need to move equipment out of your facility quickly, we’re ready to help.
The Benefits of Working With CNC Exchange
With over 50 years of experience, we know CNC machines inside and out. Even more importantly, we know what purchasers of used CNC machines want. We strive to provide a high level of service, with the assurance that you’re receiving a quality machine. We back that up by:
- Being completely transparent about the state of a machine, including age, maintenance history, any performance notes and more. While we try to answer any questions before you ask them, if there’s anything we’ve missed, just let us know.
- Only buying and selling equipment that is up to our standards and, by extension, those of our customers.
- Knowing what to look for when purchasing — we make sure to get all available documentation during our buying process, so we can provide that to you as you make a decision.
- Maintaining a network through which to source for our “wanted” list, so we can find the machinery our customers need.
Are you ready to start the discussion about purchasing a used Mazak CNC machine? Contact us today.